Monday, April 12, 2010
my first blog hahah :)
Hi my name is Eliza Porter. I am almost sixteen years old and my birthday is May 14th. I enjoy shopping, swimming but not competitively, cooking, and traveling. I also like hanging out with friends and family. Personally I am not a big fan of online blogging because I would much rather talk to someone instead of using a computer to communicate between us. I hope to learn about how to stay fit and healthy and how to make good decisions as a teenager. Also I hope to learn some things that I haven’t previously learned in other wellness classes. One of my life goals is to be richer than the guy who created facebook and hopefully I will achieve that by doing something that helps the world a little more than facebook. No offense to him. Other than that I hope to go to a good college and maybe become an anesthesiologist. However medical school is at least eleven years long if not more so I think that may be a bit much. Some of my other life goals are to visit every continent, go sky diving, and ride in a hot air balloon just to name a few. I also hope to fly before I die so maybe someday someone will invent a way for people to fly and I can do that before I die. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eliza, sounds as if you have a pretty interesting life going for you. I noticed that your birthday is coming up within the next month or so! I am also a big fan of shopping and swimming. Honestly, I do not think you will be richer than the guy who invented facebook, but I wish you luck with that. To me, you seem like an adventurous kind of girl and sky diving sounds very exhillerating. Well, enjoy the rest of your life and have fun!
ReplyDelete